A double storey fire station built for the Kinta Fire Brigade in 1936 to replace the old fire brigade building. The building designed with Neo-Gothic style, especially on the arches and windows. On those day, the fire brigade managed by police force. Traffic police headquarters on the first floor and Kinta Fire Brigade handled on the ground floor. When the time goes by, Ipoh Fire Brigade move into new building in 1992, and state government gave the building to Maju Perak Berhad as an office since 1998 until now.