The Ipoh High Court built in 1926 and completed in 1928. It is the third courthouse building in Ipoh, which it’s, replaced two old courthouses. Arthur Benison Hubback designed the Ipoh High Court building. He is also designed Ipoh Railway Station and Town Hall. The element of Roman Classic style is persistent throughout the building complex. The British Resident in Perak, R.W Thompson on the 14 July 1928, officially opened the building.Japanese judge took over The Ipoh High Court during The Occupation.
Ipoh High Court
Jalan Panglima Bukit Gantang Wahab
30000 Ipoh, Perak